Active Sandals Resorts Coupon & Promo Codes
- All (5)
- Deals (2)
- Sales (2)
About Sandals Resorts
Sandals Resorts is an all-inclusive resort for couples in the Caribbean and part of Sandals Resorts International, the parent company of Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts, Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts, Fowl Cay Resort and several private villas.
Sandals Resorts offers luxury, comfort, privacy, fun and a vacation full of adventure. Sandals Resorts provides you with every meal, restaurants to choose from, with an extensive selection of only the finest wine and liquor. You can book as a couple or bring friends with you but this is an adults-only resort, for extra relaxation.
Here at LoveCoupons.com, we like to save you money wherever we can. So that’s why we search and collect all the latest money-saving coupon codes, promotional codes, discount codes and deals for Sandals Resorts we can find.
LoveCoupons.com are here to help you stretch your money a little bit further. So before you head over to the Sandals Resorts website, take a good look at all our money-saving offers to see what you can save.
Sandals Resorts Official Website
About Sandals Resorts
Looking for a romantic getaway or a touch of the exotic? Sandals Resorts has got it all for you! Founded by Gordon “Butch” Stewart, a proud Jamaican, in 1981, Sandals Resorts has grown to be a world-renowned all-inclusive resort boasting a range of luxurious properties in the Caribbean. These opulent escapes are located in 7 tropical paradises – The Bahamas, Antigua, Grenada, Barbados, Saint Lucia, Turks and Caicos, and of course, Jamaica! Each of their 24 properties boasts extravagance, comfort, and privacy making your trip one filled with sweet memories.
Booking with Sandals Resorts comes with a variety of perks included in your package deal. From the accommodation to meals and tips, your mind will be free of any worries! Enjoy pampering yourself at Sandals Resorts’s on-site spas, tantalise your tastebuds with Sandals Resorts’s fine dining experiences, dive into the pristine Caribbean seas, take on several sets of tees on Sandals Resorts’s luscious golf greens, and so much more!
Sandals Resorts has made customer service their number one priority. Your dream is their mission. To make this experience as stress-free and indulgent as possible, Sandals Resorts has included airport transfers on the house, taxes included in the price, free wifi, and a personal butler in top-suites! Book with Sandals Resorts and luxuriate in experiences no other resort on the planet can give you.
How Do I Use My Sandals Resorts Offer?
If you’re looking for a discount or deal on your online purchase at Sandals Resorts then LoveCoupons.com is the right place for you. All you have to do is follow the steps below to claim your offer.
Step 1: Pick your desired offer from above
Select the deal you want to use from above. If the deal is an offer, you’ll select ‘Get Offer’.
NOTE: in the case of Offer deals, discounts will be automatically applied.
Step 2: Click ‘Go to the Sandals Resorts site’
This will take you to the Sandals Resorts website.
Step 3: Browse, browse, browse!
Follow the prompts and fill in the necessary information to find destinations and properties around the world of your liking.
Thereafter, select ‘Get Quote’.
Choose from the options provided to continue.
After reserving your booking, you’ll be prompted to either pay online or pay at the accommodation. If paying at the accommodation, your discount will be applied when you get there.
If paying online, select ‘Pay now’ to continue, this will take you to the checkout page.
Step 4: Proceed to checkout
Follow the prompts to enter your contact information and payment details.
Step 5: Enjoy!
Your offer will be applied. Simply follow the rest of the prompts to complete the checkout process.
The hard part now is waiting for your trip!
There are Terms and Conditions associated with offers which you must comply with (like only being able to apply an offer to certain items), please take note of these.
Extra Things You Need To Know About Using Sandals Resorts's Offers
Why is my Sandals Resorts Offer not working?
There are several reasons why your offer might not be working:
- The offer might have expired and is no longer applicable.
- You have already used this offer when shopping before at Sandals Resorts.
- Your cart total doesn’t match the minimum amount of money required to use the offer. Sometimes in order to apply an offer, you have to have a minimum amount first (for example, the offer might say “only applies to orders over $100”).
- You have taken the offer from an international deals site, which probably doesn’t apply to Sandals Resorts.
If you ever find that one of our Sandals Resorts offers here at LoveCoupons.com are not working, please let us know and we’ll make sure to fix the problem ASAP!
Sandals Resorts Money Saving Hints And Tips
Here are some great tips & tricks for extra savings at Sandals Resorts:
- [li] Be flexible with your travel dates, typical hotels can be pricier on weekends & national holidays. [/li][li] Check out the ‘Sales’ and ‘Discount’ sections on the Sandals Resorts website to find great deals. [/li]
- Always check LoveCoupons.com for the latest money-saving discount codes and deals at Sandals Resorts before you finish your purchase.
- Follow Sandals Resorts on social media to stay updated with their new discounts and offers.
What Payment Methods Do Sandals Resorts Accept?
Sandals Resorts accepts all major credit cards like:
- American Express
- ...and any other credit cards
Sandals Resorts's Travel Protection Plan
You can purchase Sandals Resorts’s travel protection plan, which is highly recommended, for only $114 per Adult. By purchasing this plan, you will be protected against cancellation penalties if any inconvenience arises for you. The plan also covers baggage, medical expenses and any other problem that may arise prior to your departure. Although this deal can be purchased from other third parties, it is also offered at the last step of your checkout. This will be included in your final package price.
- This plans payment is required in full and once paid it is non-refundable.
- Prices may vary according to the season.
- By cancelling your resort stay for any reason, you may use your travel certificate for a later trip.
- For a covered reason, you will receive a 100% refund on flights and on any unused portion of your trip.
- Your protection will include 100% refund on tours, $50,000 Emergency Evacuation, $25,000 Medical Protection, and $2,500 Baggage Protection.
Day Passes At Sandals Resorts
Sandals Resorts does offer day passes. The prices vary according to each resort. See the image below for information on these passes:
All rates are in US dollars and are per person. All rates are subject to change without notice and blackout dates apply.
Sandals Resorts's 5–Star Global Gourmet Dining Experience
At Sandals Resorts, you can treat yourself to the most exquisite meals made by top chefs. As part of your all-inclusive package, you will never have to pay extra to enjoy Sandals Resorts’s world of flavours. Each venue at Sandals Resorts offers a unique ambience and everything you order is always included and unlimited. Even tipping is not allowed.
For people with food allergies, there’s no need to worry. Sandals Resorts’s chefs will pay close attention to this to ensure appropriate meals are availed. You can provide Sandals Resorts with your arrival date, booking number, as well as your name and the resort at which you will be vacationing prior to arriving so they can make arrangements with the chef to suit your needs.
Sandals Resorts understands that you want to remain in relax mode - even when dining. To ensure this, there are no set dining times or table arrangements made beforehand. All alcoholic beverages are always on the house and available 24/7. Most restaurants at the resort don’t require you to make reservations. However, they can be made once you arrive at the resort. So dine whenever, wherever, and enjoy whatever your palate desires.
Scuba Diving At Sandals Resorts
Dive into pristine waters and discover a world beneath the surface at Sandals Resorts! Scuba Diving is an opportunity not to be missed. When booking sessions at Sandals Resorts please keep the following in mind:
- If you are not certified, or have never been scuba diving before, PADI courses are available starting from US$120.
- Certified divers are required to do a scuba orientation on the day of arrival.
- All dives are guided by expert divers.
- A medical questionnaire will have to be completed prior to diving. Given that all the requirements are met, you will be permitted to dive.
- Unfortunately, you are not allowed to dive on the same day of your departure.
- Non-divers are regrettably not allowed on the boat.
- A 72 hours notice prior to your arrival at the resort is required if you need to cancel your dive course. 100% of the value of the course will be non-refundable if less than 72 hours is given for the cancellation.
- Sandals Resorts does offer diving certifications including National Geographic Diver, First Aid for Scuba Diving Injuries Course, First Aid for Aquatic Emergencies, and all PADI courses.
Weddingmoons at Sandals Resorts
At Sandals Resorts, you can elevate your romantic experience and go on to tie the knot in a private ceremony! Whether it’s a first or an ageless passion where you retie the knot, Sandals Resorts assures you a stress-free event while they take care of all the planning, giving YOU more time to enjoy the experience. Not only can you tie the know but Sandals Resorts offers the perfect honeymoon locations dedicated to newly-wed lovebirds! Sandals Resorts offers you the honeymoon you can only dream about. Choosing to host a wedding with Sandals Resorts includes:
- Selecting a wedding cake that is either vanilla, chocolate, red velvet, Caribbean fruit, carrot or brownie.
- A marriage certificate that will be sent by the following, depending on the island, Jamaica: 6‐8 weeks, Antigua: 4‐6 weeks, Bahamas: 8‐10 weeks, Saint Lucia: 6-8 weeks, Grenada 2-3 weeks, Barbados 2-4 weeks.
- A personal Wedding Entourage, including a wedding planning team, as part of the complimentary wedding inclusions.
- 1 Photographer.
- Editing and Post Production of purchased images.
- Slideshow set to music with up to 40 purchased images.
- Purchased image proofs delivered on property.
- Digital delivery of final images.
Travel Tips and Information
- Bring along your passport as this is required. You can contact your airline for information on entry and visa requirements.
- Drinking water in Sandals Resorts’s rooms is completely safe since all resorts have a water filtration system. Bottled water will be additionally provided.
- No vaccinations are necessary before visiting any of the Caribbean countries.
- All credit cards, cash, and Traveler’s cheques are accepted at the resort.
- It is advised to bring along cash to use if you are travelling off-property. Street vendors usually only accept cash and it comes it handy when tipping!
- Bring along your credit card as this is needed at check-in to activate your room folio.
Sandals Resorts FAQs
What is not included in my package?
Why can't I bring my kids along?
Can I pay for my vacation in separate instalments?
What time is check-in and check-out?
Do I need to bring any electrical adapters with me?
Which resorts have casinos nearby?
Do the resorts provide beach towels?
Can I bring my pet to the resort?
Similar brands Like Sandals Resorts To Shop At
- Oaks Hotels & Resorts – An accommodation provider with over 60 properties predominantly located in Australia and New Zealand, and a smaller number of sites in the United Arab Emirates, India, Qatar and Lebanon.
- Palace Resorts - Their collection includes 7 stunning, luxury all-inclusive properties in Mexico.
- Dunas Hotels & Resorts - Their hotels on offer range from luxurious 3 and 4-star hotels of top quality to hotels, bungalows and villas on Gran Canaria.
Sandals Resorts Changes and Cancellations: What Do I Need To Know?
If you need to cancel your booking with Sandals Resorts, the following will apply:
- If notice is received 30 to 15 days prior to arrival, 50% of the purchase price, including any applicable airline fees will be charged.
- If notice is received 14 to 0 days prior to arrival, 100% of the purchase price, including any applicable airline fees will be charged.
- Certain airfares may be non–refundable regardless of the time of cancellation. All cancellations of airfares are applicable to airline carrier restrictions.
- In order to receive a refund, if applicable, guests must request and receive a cancellation confirmation number.
- Holiday periods may be subject to additional cancellation charges.
- No refunds or adjustments will be made from any portion of your vacation or attendant services not utilized.
If you need to make changes to your booking with Sandals Resorts, the following will apply:
- Guests making revisions to upgrade their booking will not have any additional charges.
- Other revisions received between 30 and 15 days prior to travel would require a fee of $200 per person.
- If received 14 days or less prior to travel, guests will. be subject to full penalty.
- Changes are subject to all applicable airline fare increases, government taxes, security fees, fuel surcharges and other charges and restrictions.
- If the revised reservation is subsequently cancelled, the cancellation penalties (mentioned above) for the original dates of travel will apply.
Sandals Resorts Contact Details
If you need to get in touch with Sandals Resorts about an order, an inquiry, or anything else, there are a number of ways you can do this.
Send an email
You can send an email email@example.com or alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will happily reply to you.
Contact Sandals Resorts via their Contact Form and they will get back to you asap.
Give Sandals Resorts a call at +44 207 581 9895, and they will be more than happy to help.
Or you can visit/write Sandals Resorts at their address here at
4950 SW 72nd Avenue,
DM on Messenger
You can DM Sandals Resorts on Facebook, and you’ll be directed to write your inquiry.
DM on Instagram
You can follow and DM Sandals Resorts on Instagram and they will see to your inquiry ASAP.
DM on Twitter
You can follow and DM Sandals Resorts on Twitter where you will be promptly assisted.
Sandals Resorts Opening Hours
Sandals Resorts is available 24/7 eager to help you book your next luxury vacation.
Thank you for visiting LoveCoupons.com
Thank you for visiting LoveCoupons.com on your hunt for Sandals Resorts coupon and discount codes and other money-saving offers. We hope that one of our 5 Sandals Resorts coupons and offers for November 2023 help you save money on your next purchase. When you visit LoveCoupons.com you can rest assured that our team has searched high and low to find all available Sandals Resorts deals. This includes checking the Sandals Resorts social accounts like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, visiting blogs and forums related to Sandals Resorts, and even checking other top deal sites for the latest Sandals Resorts coupon codes.
When shopping online for Sandals Resorts, it is a good idea to always visit us here at LoveCoupons.com before you finish your order. The LoveCoupons.com team save our visitors thousands of dollars every month, many of which never knew Sandals Resorts discount codes were available until visiting our site. Now that you know how easy it is to save at Sandals Resorts with our promo and coupon codes, bookmark LoveCoupons.com and always check us out before you checkout.
If you are looking for more than just Sandals Resorts coupon codes, here at LoveCoupons.com we provide coupons and discounts for thousands of other popular brands and retailers. Check out our Sandals Resorts related stores, or visit our homepage to search our database of thousands of coupon codes.
Sandals Resorts Shipping Information
Sandals Resorts ships to USA