What payment methods do you accept?
Tessuti accepts all major Debit & Credit Card.
How do I track my item?
If you would like to track your item please log into your account or email their customer service team at [email protected]
When will my card be charged?
Due to the nature of their payments system, all orders are debited when they are placed.
How long does delivery take?
* UK Standard Delivery takes 3 - 5 working days
* Next Day Delivery (Hermes) and UK Premium Next Day delivery (DPD) - order before 8 pm 7 days a week and your order will be delivered the next working day.
* Pre-Book Your 1 Hour Delivery Slot - delivered by DPD Precise Deluxe. Order before 8 pm 7 days a week - choose your delivery day and one-hour time slot at checkout now up to a week ahead
* Standard International delivery will take between 5-10 working days depending on the country.
* International Express delivery will take between 2 - 6 days. International Next day has various cut off times which will depend on order cut off time for that particular country. Collect from the store will take up to 5 working days.
You can find your nearest store on the store locator page: https://www.tessuti.co.uk/store-locator/.
How do I return an item?
* To return an item please use the address you received with your order. Just pop the details of the return on the returns form that will be located in the same packaging as your order. Place the item in secure packaging and post the item back to them with your preferred method of postage. (They strongly recommend you use a Royal Mail Recorded delivery service, as this come with insurance and will require a signature upon receipt at their offices) Internet orders can only be accepted by posting them to the returns address posted on your invoice and not by being returned to their stores.
* Returning with Collect+ is FREE and has parcel drop points in over 4,500 local stores, most are open early ‘til late, 7 days a week, so you can return items at a time and place that suits you.
* Returning with Doddle is FREE and uses 68 locations over the UK, which include the likes of train stations, shopping centers, and universities. You don’t need a label. You don’t even need to repack it, just bring your items and your completed despatch note. Doddle will do the rest. It’s completely free, Doddle will print a label and get the order safely back to them so that they can process your refund. You can return any online order to Doddle, even if you had it delivered to home or another collection point like Collect+.
* Returning to a Tessuti store is FREE. Please note, you can only receive an exchange in the following stores: Bolton Scotts X Tessuti, Blackpool Scotts X Tessuti.
How long will it be before I get a refund?
Once they have processed your return and issued a refund it can take 2-3 working days depending on your card issuer.