What do I do if my order arrives and something is physically damaged?
* If you have received your order in a damaged box and/or the product has physical damage please contact Dell Customer Support.
* If an item in your order does not have physical damage but is not functioning properly or will not power on, please contact Dell Technical Support.
Can I change my order?
* Once your order has been submitted, it is immediately entered into their order processing system and cannot be changed.
* If you need to place an additional order, please contact a Dell sales representative at 1-800-999-3355or visit them at www.dell.com
Can I cancel my order?
* Before Production/Packaging: It is only possible to cancel your order before the production and packaging process starts.
* Check your Online Order Status for the current status of your order.
* After Production/Shipped Orders: Orders that have already started the production process or that have shipped cannot be canceled. If the order is no longer needed you will need to request a Return.
Can I return my order?
Easy Online Returns - You can return products that you bought directly from Dell within the timeframe set by Dell’s Return Policy.
* Accept Delivery of your order
* Request a Return Online.
* Print Return Label sent to you by email
* Ship your order back to Dell
* Follow the status of your Return on your Online Order Status page by searching with your Dell Purchase ID.
Will my shipping fees be refunded if I request a Return/Will I be charged a Restocking Fee?
* Shipping charges are not refundable.
* When you return your system, they’ll credit your account for the price of the system, minus the initial shipping and handling and any applicable restocking fees.
* For information about returning Dell products, including detailed information about restocking fees and shipping, see Dell’s Return Policy.
What do I do if my order arrives and something is not functioning properly or will not power on?
If an item in your order does not have physical damage but is not functioning properly or will not power on, please contact Dell Technical Support