What payment methods do you accept?
Camofire accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal.
Where do you deliver?
Camofire delivers only in the USA and Canada.
When will my order arrive?
Camofire aim to ship wicked fast, often shipping within 24 hours after you Pull the Trigger, Monday through Friday.
Which carriers do you use to deliver?
Camofire uses four different shipping carriers to send out orders: FedEx, USPS, Landmark Global, and Package Runner.
Can I exchange the item?
If you’re looking to exchange for a different size, pattern or colour, contact their customer service team by e-mail at [email protected]
or by phone at 801-676-9631. Please provide your order number and the desired size or colour that you want to exchange for. If they have it in stock, they will run a new order for the desired item and we will take care of the shipping costs to send the package out to you. You can then send the original item back into them and they will refund the cost of the item when it arrives in their warehouse. If they don’t have the item you wish to exchange for, you can send the original item back for a refund of the cost of the product.
Can I cancel my order?
If you “PULL THE TRIGGER” and because you had buck fever you misfired, notify them immediately at 801-676-9631 or email them [email protected]
to cancel an order. If your order has shipped before you contact them, you’ll need to follow the Return Policy. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
What if I want to return an item after 10 days?
After 10 days here are a few things you could try:
* See if a hunting buddy could use it.
* Find someone less fortunate and build your karma points by giving it away.
* “Yard sale?”
How can I return the item?
To make the return process speedy, it all starts with creating an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number for your item. You can ship the package to them using any shipping service but please be sure to use a service that provides tracking/delivery confirmation.
Simple return process:
* Create an RMA number by accessing your Camofire.com account and clicking on the item you wish to return. Once you click on the product, you will see the option to “Start Return” which will allow you to create an RMA number.
* Once you create the RMA, you will have the ability to print a pre-paid FedEx return label (this service is available only for lower 48 US customers and will not work for items that ship freight or to Alaska and Hawaii). The package can be dropped off at FedEx and $7.99 will be deducted from your refund for use of this return label.
* Box up your gear in with all tags and original packaging, and write the RMA number on the outside of the box or note on the inside. Do not affix shipping labels to the product box itself. All product boxes must be in a shipping box or wrapped.
* Print the FedEx label, stick it on the package. Do not affix shipping labels to the product box itself. All product boxes must be in a shipping box or wrapped. Drop the package off at a FedEx store at your convenience.
* When your package arrives, they will issue a refund to the payment method that was used to pay for the item. If multiple payment methods were used, the refund may be split between the two methods.