What is the payment method?
MAGIX accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal.
Is MAGIX available Worldwide?
Yes, MAGIX is available Worldwide.
Can I install 64-bit software on my 32-bit system?
No, unfortunately, that won’t work. 32-bit systems can operate only with 32-bit software. They’re not upwardly compatible. That means that all 64-bit applications from MAGIX require a 64-bit system.
What does it mean if Specifications mention nothing about either 64 or 32-bit?
MAGIX 64-bit software always carries a notice in its “Technical Specifications”. If no information is found in the Specifications, this indicates a 32-bit version.
Should I check that software plug-ins are also 64-bit?
Yes, the same rules apply to plug-ins. 64-bit plug-ins can only be installed on 64-bit systems. You should also ensure that the application for which the plug-in is being installed is also 64-bit.
How to activate my software?
* You will automatically be asked to enter your serial number and email address after launching the installed program.
* Enter the serial number without dashes in the empty field.
* To register your product, enter your email address in the required field.
* Click on “Register and activate online now”.
* Information about activating products that were developed or purchased earlier than 2014 is available here.